Contact Me
Facebook me.
Facebook Fan Page
Twitter me (@Psythor)

About Me
Who is James O'Malley?

Spare change, guvnor?
Enjoy my blog? Then stop freeloading and help me pay my rent.

Twitter

The Pod Delusion Podcast

More Pod Delusion...

Search

Tags
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Archives

2011: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

2009: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

2008: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

2007: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

2006: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

2005: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Recent Comments
Pete Storman on "I think I hate East Midlands Trains"
Toni Nooe on "Weird weekend in Afghanistan"
Today Breaking News on "Freeway Cola"
Mike on "There are not red lights and green lights… there are only traffic lights"
Barton Lohmeyer on "Geeky hobbies"

Most Commented

• Homeopathy: Does it work? (158)
  • Natural History Museum (132)
  • Window Cleaners (27)
  • Members of Parliament in Coke habit shocker (19)
  • Rage Against the Quiz Machine (18)
  • Selling Out

Want me to review your product (CDs, Films, Games, whatever)? Drop me an e-mail to discuss how to get it to me!
    james (at) jamesomalley.co.uk

Google Reader or Homepage
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

Comments Feed

Blogroll
    Click here for links to websites I like.

Shared Items

James has been listening to...
    Album art for Anaesthesiology by OnsindAlbum art for Dissatisfactions by OnsindAlbum art for 005-04-09: Umeå, Sweden by MillencolinAlbum art for 005-01-15: Boeblingen, Germany by Green DayAlbum art for 005-10-17: Live at Wireless FM by The UsedAlbum art for 004-10-02: Potsdam, Germany by Green Day
    More of this sort of thing...

Copyright
    © 2005 - 2008 James O'Malley.

eXTReMe Tracker

Natural History Museum
    August 10th, 2007 at 23:17

Post to: [ del.icio.us ][ Digg it ][ Furl ][ Netscape ][ Newsvine ][ reddit ][ StumbleUpon ][ Yahoo MyWeb ]
    Categories: Religion, Morals and Ethics, Silly Stuff, Stunts, Transport and Travel, Videos |

Comments(132)

132 Responses
    1. Arthur Embleton
      August 17th, 2007 at 1:40 am

lol for the over-use of \’so-called\’ just like the Daily Mail comments section. Very funny, might have been more acceptable for GodTube if you didn\’t swear and diss other faiths. Knocking Atheists should be OK though.

2. ktorch
      September 5th, 2007 at 8:47 am

[..YouTube..] Please produce your own edidence instead of spending all your time debunking everyone’s elses’.

3. djmackee
      September 6th, 2007 at 6:45 pm

[..YouTube..] Your humor is absolutely bloody brilliant!!

4. StAlun
      September 7th, 2007 at 8:04 pm

[..YouTube..] “First comment!” as the swarm of PKMN.NETters would say were this a news page. But it’s not. So, moving on.Great stuff. Feels a lot punchier, and I’m pretty sure all my favourite moments are still in it. Great new order for the scenes too.

5. EndCredulity
      September 16th, 2007 at 3:34 pm

[..YouTube..] Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!!! I broke the back of my chair (thankfully not the back of my head) when you said “This tiger behind me is breaking the 2nd law of thermodynamics!”This was THE BEST “cut the balls off of Creationists” vid I’ve ever seen! 5 stars and favorited.

6. tieInterceptor
      September 19th, 2007 at 4:10 am

[..YouTube..] excellent video, I can see some ricky gervais influence going on ;) ”In dark ages people are best guided by religion, as in a pitch-black night a blind man is the best guide; he knows the roads and paths better than a man who can see. When daylight comes, however, it is foolish to use blind, old men as guides.”Heinrich Heine

7. baldur26
      September 27th, 2007 at 1:24 am

[..YouTube..] LOL

8. vicram
      October 5th, 2007 at 2:26 pm

have you ever thought about joining a monastry?

taking a vowel of silence and giving us all a break, you could also be doing the females of the world a favour

9. vicram
      October 5th, 2007 at 2:27 pm

vow,sorry my english is not good

10. quirk3
      October 25th, 2007 at 1:34 pm

[..YouTube..] LMAO. Brilliant ^^ A Liarsaur, I lol’d :)

11. bimmjim
      November 9th, 2007 at 3:55 pm

[..YouTube..] Please, if you are going to talk about science, learn the definitions of the words. The tiger is not a closed system. The earth is not a closed system. The smallest closed system you can use is the Earth plus the Sun. Please go to scholl and learn more stuff.

12. hexag1
      November 25th, 2007 at 2:21 pm

[..YouTube..] LOL. well done.

13. CapeandCowl
      December 1st, 2007 at 12:06 pm

[..YouTube..] ha! well done.

14. godsarmy105
      December 11th, 2007 at 7:25 pm

[..YouTube..] someone hasn’t read their bible. the behemoth, something as gigantic as that fish couldn’t exist? “and in those days there were giants on the Earth” seriously dude, and tectonic plates do exist and is one of the strongest peices of evidence for a great flood. quite funny though

15. Retardretroguy
      December 21st, 2007 at 8:40 am

[..YouTube..] That was actually the most convincing piece of creationism ever.

16. FEAROFFEET
      January 9th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

[..YouTube..] Yes ,we all have read the bible.Thats why they are laughing at you.

17. Mrjiggums
      January 10th, 2008 at 8:03 pm

[..YouTube..] funny mockery of creation/bible science. i liked it. “To claim that it is impossible to believe something small could come from nothing and gradually increase in complexity and evolve to what we know today makes more sense than to claim that god, the most complex being one can imagine, which is above the laws of nature, spontaneously appeared and designed all. We constantly find imperfections in nature and under developments.”

18. someweirdgayguy
      January 15th, 2008 at 1:09 pm

[..YouTube..] Yay mockery! =)

19. drconz
      January 18th, 2008 at 8:28 am

[..YouTube..] hahahah he is takin the pisssssss!! well done

20. CrucieFiction
      February 17th, 2008 at 8:01 am

[..YouTube..] “…and San Francisco” ROFL! Best line of the spoof.And lava lamps are evidence of unintelligent design.

21. spookysaurus
      February 29th, 2008 at 7:48 am

[..YouTube..] godsarmy105, I hope you’re not one those who think that Behemoth (which the Bible specifically mentions had a navel) was a dinosaur (which, of course, hatched from eggs). Someone hasn’t read their ‘Palaeontology for Beginners’. And maybe you could enlighten us as to why tectonic plates are evidence for a ‘great food’. Someone hasn’t read their ‘Geology for Beginners’. Oh, and by the way: the ‘fish’ in this vid was a Cretaceous pliosaur.

22. spookysaurus
      February 29th, 2008 at 7:49 am

[..YouTube..] What a hoot! This guy’s g-o-o-d…

23. cassandracollins
      March 21st, 2008 at 2:57 pm

[..YouTube..] He just needs a girlfriend..or boyfriend or something. Why would a creationist use science to debunk science? You Tube as sure allowed me to see people I would never talk to in public. Why not walk through a church and explain faith? Unreal. Evolution is one side and religion on the other and I fine with that fact. Sorry I am not a church attendee.

24. cassandracollins
      March 21st, 2008 at 2:58 pm

[..YouTube..] and he was NOT designed intelligently…sadly much of the human race is unintelligently! Comment on that one. Are you really even British, because most people in England do not attend church!

25. Rosemary
      March 24th, 2008 at 10:30 am

Amazing~ the previous video of the home schooled children in the Denver museum is absolutely appalling. I pity the ‘tards when they are older, preaching such words of complete and utter CRAP.

26. aarghapanda
      March 26th, 2008 at 3:54 am

[..YouTube..] The people taking this seriously need to evolve a brain.

27. froheadedyeti1
      March 27th, 2008 at 5:14 pm

[..YouTube..] You’re not all that bright are you?

28. converse02
      March 29th, 2008 at 2:34 pm

[..YouTube..] Locusts…Plague the Earth once everyone realizes how stupid they are for being atheist, Muslim, gay or Women. LOL!!!!!!

29. Dookiestix
      March 31st, 2008 at 4:47 pm

[..YouTube..] Very clever and quite funny.I loved the humans evolving from rabbits because they were dancing.LOL!!

30. DavidGwilliam
      April 1st, 2008 at 5:07 pm

[..YouTube..] Excellent. I must admit for a couple of minutes I was fooled.

31. mistersneak
      April 7th, 2008 at 5:04 pm

[..YouTube..] When you trade discussion and argument for mockery, you begin to masturbate your elitist ego.Instead of confronting points from educated scientists that don’t agree with the theory of evolution, you cherry-pick your favorite things to make fun of from anti-evolutionists and then you and your elitist friends can sit around and high-five each other about how awesome you are by comparison.Hope you’re having fun, because this drivel serves no other purpose.

32. babypoopface
      April 9th, 2008 at 7:26 pm

[..YouTube..] creationists deserve nothing more than to be shat upon by the people in this world who actually exhibit some intelligence by not buying into the stupid religious rhetoric that tells them that a magic man living in the sky created everything in existence in a few days by waving his fingers and saying it’s so. so fuck you

33. synthiacat
      April 13th, 2008 at 8:42 pm

[..YouTube..] Hilarious. I work at a Natural History Museum in Kansas, and I’d like to remake this video, except with our sacrilegious evolution exhibit. Is that okay with you?

34. Psythor
      April 14th, 2008 at 3:27 am

[..YouTube..] Go for it! Be sure to link me to it!

35. mistersneak
      April 15th, 2008 at 1:03 pm

[..YouTube..] Thereby confirming that you’re an elitist. Thanks!

36. babypoopface
      April 16th, 2008 at 12:09 am

[..YouTube..] And driving the conversation away from all the poorly constructed points that you lost to common sense by name calling with words you don’t even know the meaning of confirms that you are an ignorant self biased person speaking out of your asshole. Do you know that the best definition of “elitist” is being “elite” which by definition means to be considered the best in a particular society or category? So really I don’t mind your compliment on behalf of ignorance thank you for calling me the best!

37. winterstellar
      April 17th, 2008 at 11:59 am

[..YouTube..] Fuck christianity and long live science! Cheers!

38. neveruse513
      April 23rd, 2008 at 10:00 am

[..YouTube..] it’s entertaining and funny. get bent you stick in the mud.

39. fishcious
      April 23rd, 2008 at 12:37 pm

[..YouTube..] “The tiger itself is a closed system” ????Does that mean tigers don’t eat or poop? As a former zookeeper I have to say that’s total nonsense…I’ve cleaned up lots of tiger poop and fed tigers lots of meat.for those who don’t know…a closed system is one in which matter and energy never enter or leave the system. Maybe this video is a joke, but if they guy who made it is serious, then he’s a total IDiot.Oh, and the moon is not “half way” between the earth and the sun

40. kingcox9
      May 6th, 2008 at 9:48 pm

[..YouTube..] I don’t think we have to worry about this guy passing on his genes… Thank his god.

41. ltm7hsd
      May 7th, 2008 at 4:37 pm

[..YouTube..] A plague of locusts are coming to batter all atheists, muslims, gays and women. Glad I’m an atheist..I don’t think I could live without women.

42. jfs78
      May 9th, 2008 at 7:53 pm

[..YouTube..] This is great comedy Not great acting But great comedy

43. SwebbWiilover
      May 12th, 2008 at 3:34 pm

[..YouTube..] I shall have to buy alot of insect replant xDDD

44. SSBBOriginalMusic
      May 12th, 2008 at 5:37 pm

[..YouTube..] James, you win yet again.Why not retire and give some other people a chance?

45. bkutzle
      May 12th, 2008 at 6:36 pm

[..YouTube..] Haha, loved the dancing rabbits and the lava lamp. Five stars to you, good sir!

46. SuperStingray
      May 15th, 2008 at 12:59 am

[..YouTube..] You do realize this video was a joke.

47. matanglawinX
      May 29th, 2008 at 11:26 pm

[..YouTube..] I know what he is. He is a LOSERSAUR…

48. leonardski89
      June 2nd, 2008 at 5:12 pm

[..YouTube..] This is well good!

49. WishboneAshFan
      June 4th, 2008 at 7:12 pm

[..YouTube..] More backward, stoneheaded creationist drivel…but we like to hear it just for a good laugh and it’s entertainment value. Otherwise, it’s just plain sad.

50. danielzepeda66
      June 8th, 2008 at 8:47 am

[..YouTube..] you are right… genesis can tell us a lot about how the earth was created… you forgot to say that the dinosaurs eat plants and that we used to play with them,,, and also that the scientist are hiding the truth about the flood where the all loving god drowned everybody!!!

51. malignantpoodle
      June 10th, 2008 at 8:40 am

[..YouTube..] “look forward to those big bastards coming and killing the shit out of you”LOL

52. killerslick
      June 13th, 2008 at 10:35 pm

[..YouTube..] lol it was put there by god because it just doesn’t happen that way. Thats a super good reason or you can find a why it did happen! very funny!

53. jok3r07
      June 15th, 2008 at 1:00 am

[..YouTube..] very nicely done.an internet to you sir

54. davidmabus0202
      June 26th, 2008 at 10:07 pm

[..YouTube..] edition 1568 is the PROPHETIC WORKclick on my name for the U R L to see how we stopped James Randi’s MILLION DOLLAR PARANORMAL CHALLENGE and caused the President of American Atheists, Ellen Johnson, to quit her job….see how we solved the ATHEIST PROBLEMguess what’s inside angel’s ENVELOPE?RANDI’S HEAD

55. Intiminator99
      July 6th, 2008 at 4:10 am

[..YouTube..] funny as hell!

56. hlkline
      July 8th, 2008 at 8:42 am

[..YouTube..] ? your a fucking idiot… dinosaurs put here by God to test us? trick us? omg… God is a funny guy. And this video is just retarded, before you make statements get your head out of your vagina.

57. califoniania
      July 11th, 2008 at 10:39 am

[..YouTube..] You forgot to mention how the Earth is flat and covered by a dome, and how God invented NASA and Geometry to test our faith ;)

58. tmcthree
      July 11th, 2008 at 11:07 pm

[..YouTube..] wow. I think you’ll find that you’re (notice the spelling) the idiot.

59. BoozyBeggar
      July 12th, 2008 at 1:47 am

[..YouTube..] You had me going there for the first 35 or so seconds. Bravo.

60. beckpod1
      July 12th, 2008 at 10:37 am

[..YouTube..] god put religion on earth to test us whether we are gullible.We have been conned and scared into believeing absolute fantasy!The bible needs to be under glass and inside a museum!It’s a disgrace for all the B.S.

61. Soundgarden4eva
      July 12th, 2008 at 10:37 am

[..YouTube..] Outstanding. I laughed out loud several times. The irony seems to be lost on alot of people, judging by the comments. I’m going to favourite this one.

62. witchhunter624
      July 20th, 2008 at 12:50 pm

[..YouTube..] Haha a “Lie-a-sour”.Thank you for making fun of ridiculous people.

63. clearevil
      July 23rd, 2008 at 3:47 am

[..YouTube..] love the satiregreat video..

64. divine137
      July 27th, 2008 at 2:59 pm

[..YouTube..] deceptive people and ignorant people need to stop conning people into thinking that it is science vs “religion”…it is religion vs religion and scientist interpretions vs scientist interpretations. evolutionists dodge facts to see the picture they’ve made up in their minds.

65. divine137
      July 27th, 2008 at 3:00 pm

[..YouTube..] …then gay is a conduct, not an ethnicity.

66. thesombrerogalaxy
      July 28th, 2008 at 12:16 pm

[..YouTube..] Great piss take. God the joker planting fossils to fool us.

67. zam626
      July 28th, 2008 at 10:18 pm

[..YouTube..] Are you serious?

68. 2087546
      August 7th, 2008 at 6:31 pm

[..YouTube..] Was this a joke? Or does he seriously belive everything he just said?

69. 5telios
      August 10th, 2008 at 4:20 am

[..YouTube..] Hats off to you.Love the tiger: closed system.

70. ZuiLung
      August 10th, 2008 at 3:21 pm

[..YouTube..] That was a little odd…. But the point is that Carbon dating doesnt work. No scientist would be suprised if that were true because science corrects its self almost all the time.

71. ZuiLung
      August 10th, 2008 at 3:21 pm

[..YouTube..] atheist and muslim are not ethnicity.

72. ZuiLung
      August 10th, 2008 at 3:24 pm

[..YouTube..] Some of your points are a little…. yeah but its not as crazy as evolution.

73. PlastikBlakLawnJocky
      August 19th, 2008 at 10:15 pm

[..YouTube..] evolutionists, if they are genuine, are scientists, and evolution is as close as we will get to the truth. what you just said reminds me of the ‘theory of evolution according to god’ on family guy. jeannie has her hands above her head and shes wigglin that nose to make a guy in a suit, the easter bunny and a gas pump show up. you lose, go sit down

74. PlastikBlakLawnJocky
      August 19th, 2008 at 10:21 pm

[..YouTube..] dinosaur bones were planted by god huh lol. this guy should work for the pope, they r both good at making morons look believeable

75. gerrabath
      August 21st, 2008 at 5:34 pm

[..YouTube..] LOL! nice one :)

76. Sqrrl101
      August 22nd, 2008 at 11:33 am

[..YouTube..] “This tiger behind me is breaking the second law of thermodynamics”Hahahah!Also, I have the same T-shirt. Good choice.

77. redmage13
      August 27th, 2008 at 3:18 pm

[..YouTube..] ITT: People who don’t understand satire.

78. Readingrob
      August 28th, 2008 at 9:53 am

[..YouTube..] It’s actually painful how many people don’t realise that this is a piss-take. how can they even operate a computer?

79. speeps84
      September 4th, 2008 at 6:02 pm

[..YouTube..] this guy is sarcastic right?cause he sounds like he is and i hope he is

80. huntspillG
      September 11th, 2008 at 6:31 pm

[..YouTube..] This is the most comprehensive, coherent and thoughtful defence of the Bible I have ever heard! I am off to burn my copy of The Origin Of Species.

81. noone1981
      September 23rd, 2008 at 7:26 pm

[..YouTube..] Any way we can hack Westboro Baptist Church’s site and put this on there? They’d implode. :D

82. hume1947
      September 25th, 2008 at 2:17 am

[..YouTube..] Hello I am Peter Florida and an evolutionist. Sorry I know I have no evidence to support the theory of evolution – So I have decided to pretend to be normal and make this video. But watching my video you will understand why I am not a Christian – because I do not want to be under God’s moral law….. I blame mutations…. for my condition….. Why cant I find a good mutation?

83. Ravindra9689
      October 13th, 2008 at 11:26 am

[..YouTube..] A good mutation? Are you retarded? There are many…you just fail to acknowledge them, and what do you mean by “evolutionist? lol. You’re funny, god’s moral law? He’s the most immoral being I’ve ever read about!If god gave me my morality, why do i find him immoral?

84. wolfwing1
      October 14th, 2008 at 4:43 am

[..YouTube..] Thanks alot you little $(#$&(#( you completly set back evolution 300 years with this stupid video…I mean all creationist have to do now to prove evolution is false is point out all the Idiots thinking this was real….since none of them have obviously evolved…their devolving :> *giggles*On a lighter note, great vid :> I loved it, I had it figured out from the start the way you were talking but nice job :>

85. ziggystartdust72
      November 6th, 2008 at 3:52 am

[..YouTube..] lol…and there’s san fransico HAHAvery amusing

86. ignorant13
      November 28th, 2008 at 10:14 am

[..YouTube..] well kids this is what happens when you don’t pay attention in school. You become a brainwashed ignorant fool. Things adapt to the environment over thousands of years, it’s amazing how dumb people are. I could go into detail and embarras you but I wont waste my breath.

87. Spartacus217
      December 14th, 2008 at 10:53 pm

[..YouTube..] Peter is another word for dick.

88. RaveThePainforest
      December 15th, 2008 at 3:59 am

[..YouTube..] Ha ha, that was hilarious.

89. ItachiRaikiri
      December 16th, 2008 at 6:31 am

[..YouTube..] Lol I got confused at first too, but yes he is joking XD

90. Rx78gil
      January 3rd, 2009 at 7:54 pm

[..YouTube..] if u guys didn’t understand yes he is joking

91. RationalJunkie
      January 7th, 2009 at 12:06 am

[..YouTube..] LOLZZZZZ!!

92. m3141592
      January 13th, 2009 at 4:48 am

[..YouTube..] That’s one of the most convincing creationist arguments I’ve ever seen.

93. mattyabsley
      January 13th, 2009 at 10:56 am

[..YouTube..] I do love the way creationists use scientific principles to justify some of their arguments. Yet attack science in other words….. Nice funny parody of creationists views though lol…..

94. mathmexican4234
      January 17th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

[..YouTube..] man it’s hard to tell a real creationist from a satirist, but usually people with those accents aren’t creationists.

95. plam122
      January 25th, 2009 at 1:40 am

[..YouTube..] its obviously a parody. this guy is probably an atheist

96. jesusgrc1762
      January 26th, 2009 at 3:07 am

[..YouTube..] That’s so creative!!(Not to be confused with creationism). LMAO

97. Mattrix0
      January 30th, 2009 at 2:59 pm

[..YouTube..] I do agree, the bible is absolutely brilliant, what other book could brainwash millions of morons like Peter Florida to deny evidence directly in front of him and claim that the most innacurate book in history is the only truth.

98. RockenWesley
      January 31st, 2009 at 5:41 am

[..YouTube..] I am a Christian and I srongly believe that the earth IS OLD for various reasons and I will give you some of them. 1. Science has proven that the earth is old. 2. Jesus Christ himself siad that ” I am the way the Truth and the light.” and this means that it would be agianst his nature to be deceptive. A tree looks like it is old becuase it is old and not because God is testing you. 3. The Hebrew word for day means a period of time and not necessairly a twenty-four hour time period.

99. hunchbacked
      February 7th, 2009 at 1:15 am

[..YouTube..] Beware: Creationists are so dumb that they could believe you are serious.

100. 60sThru80s
      February 10th, 2009 at 7:28 am

[..YouTube..] “what other book could brainwash millions of morons like Peter Florida”what other vid could brainwash people into thinking this wasn’t a spoof parody of Creationsists?I know it is hard to recognize parodies anymore, because the Creationists are so insanely dumb it’s hard to tell when someone is pulling your leg.

101. 60sThru80s
      February 10th, 2009 at 7:29 am

[..YouTube..] The tip-off for me was when Peter said “this tiger behind me is violating the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics”That put me on the floor with laughter. Unfortunately, since Creationists abuse the 2nd Law so often, it’s easy to assume he means it.

102. worldlystone
      February 14th, 2009 at 9:42 pm

[..YouTube..] ROTFL!

103. kirbyfox31288
      February 17th, 2009 at 12:22 am

[..YouTube..] Yes. We all know volcanoes are only in non-Christian worlds. Hawaii, Washington, Alaska, Wyoming…despite America- and Christianity- never came to be until after the 1500s…

104. RacoonEyes321
      March 9th, 2009 at 8:40 pm

[..YouTube..] You almost got me old chap

105. RestlessThoughts
      March 14th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

[..YouTube..] LOL athesist, muslim, gay or women xD

106. Imaginefree69
      March 17th, 2009 at 1:43 am

[..YouTube..] Too bad the Bible said the earth was flat.And that the sun revolved around the earth.And that humans are made of dirt.And that snakes, donkeys, and bushes talk.And that animals appeared AFTER man but BEFORE woman.Other than a few minor details like that,it’s a really scientific book!Hahahaha!!!!!

107. SOAS007
      April 16th, 2009 at 2:37 pm

[..YouTube..] Fantastic. I love satire.!

108. soupie
      June 20th, 2009 at 11:55 pm

[..YouTube..] ha ha ha,genius:D

109. Glacies12
      July 20th, 2009 at 6:48 pm

[..YouTube..] It was planted there by god?This guys a fucking retard.

110. garenth1988
      July 23rd, 2009 at 10:50 pm

[..YouTube..] this is pretty funny!

111. GriffinHistorical
      August 8th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

[..YouTube..] Utterly fantastic. Brilliant. This guy is a genius and whether he is taking the p or actually believes all this lot.Where can I hire him for after dinner speaking and childrens parties?Great!

112. grendelee
      August 10th, 2009 at 6:05 am

[..YouTube..] this is awesome. is that washington? i dont remember that….

113. fredfredburgeryes123
      August 20th, 2009 at 10:36 pm

[..YouTube..] 1:34 It’s a stuffed animal dumbass

114. repentorburnbaby
      August 23rd, 2009 at 11:20 pm

[..YouTube..] these minority people on here are afraid of their worldview, it is destroyed., so they desperately try to silence us so they can continues their lies, they can’t allow Creation because it ruins their plans for evil.

115. ViscousKanid
      August 31st, 2009 at 8:57 pm

[..YouTube..] obviously this guy is joking and mocking religion…..funny……I remember some of the religious nuts I grew up with in church that talked like this

116. sniper11235
      September 15th, 2009 at 1:20 am

[..YouTube..] this guy is so stupid that its funny.

117. mucalinda
      September 15th, 2009 at 2:29 am

[..YouTube..] genius

118. g4macdad
      September 17th, 2009 at 12:12 am

[..YouTube..] THAT was a fossil? So shiny? Fossils around for thousands of years become really shiny. ROTFLMAOWe all started as a single cell that was SO successful, it changed? Became MORE complex despite it’s success? Neat! And logical LOL!

119. e15364
      September 22nd, 2009 at 10:02 am

[..YouTube..] “things dont get as gigantic as that, humans are the top of the food chain.” by this logic, any creature currently alive, that is larger than humans, doesn’t exist.The tiger is not a closed system, you eat meat or plants to GAIN ENERGY.Locust don’t directly kill people, they eat the crops and people starve. “If we ignore south America” So he is ignoring evidence that contradicts him. The bible says the earth is 6k years old, thus it’s true. -_- the moon is halfway between sun and earth? wtf

120. m4nt15
      September 23rd, 2009 at 4:37 am

[..YouTube..] try laughing sometime.

121. shreddakj
      September 28th, 2009 at 4:36 am

[..YouTube..] I hope this guy is joking.

122. Daphdong1
      September 30th, 2009 at 6:31 am

[..YouTube..] He isnt taking into account the Flood. In Job dinosaurs are actually mentioned as living creatures.Meybe he should check that out.

123. antipul446
      October 11th, 2009 at 5:56 pm

[..YouTube..] OMG. The plant is a closed system. The tiger puts energy into it to eat it, digest it and shit it out. One closed system gives energy to another closed system. Violation of the second law of thermodynamics. A closed system will always break down to be simpler, therefore a closed system tiger can not breed and allow natural selection to do its blind faith magic.Evolution can be debunked easily by logic.

124. e15364
      October 12th, 2009 at 10:48 am

[..YouTube..] A closed system means no energy is lost or gained. A plant gains energy from the sun, a tiger (which doesn’t eat plants) gains energy by eating the plant. The fact that these are gaining energy to replace the energy they lost, means they are not a closed system.If the tiger makes itself a closed system by NOT eating anything, then, as the law says, it breaks down, dies, and decomposes.

125. e15364
      October 12th, 2009 at 11:00 am

[..YouTube..] On further review I can see why you might think a plant is a closed system seeing that it doesn’t “exchange matter” with its environment, but it does actually. It takes in matter (CO2, H2O, N2 etc) and gives off matter (O2) a plant is not a closed system.Similarly, a tiger eats an animal, so it is taking in matter, and it then shits, removing matter. Both are open systems. I believe in blind faith magic? What do you call religion? A super being poofed everything into existence from nothing.

126. pyrobryan
      October 12th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

[..YouTube..] It’s a lie, planted there by God? wait…wut? God is a liar and wants people not to believe in Him? Obviously this guy is attempting to be funny. Less than a minute in, I’m bored and leaving.

127. danimationmi
      October 13th, 2009 at 6:09 am

[..YouTube..] It’s Satire people.

128. radseven77
      October 24th, 2009 at 1:41 pm

[..YouTube..] Wot???Are all believers soooo stupid?No wonder the world is a fucken mess…this guy is an idiot wrapped in a fool.Poor guy, no life, no girlfriend…foollish banter…complete embaressment 2 religion…

129. merdufer
      October 28th, 2009 at 4:56 am

[..YouTube..] This is a satire. Get a grip.If this were real, it would’ve been sad. But the true story is out there though, and it’s quite disturbing. Just search for biblically correct tours.

130. wolfman49er
      November 6th, 2009 at 8:10 pm

[..YouTube..] if he was christian he would have cussed lessthat is, those big bastard coming to kill the shit out of you hilarious

131. DrHarryDickman
      November 9th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

[..YouTube..] Hahaha! Very clever.

132. robot cuisine
      December 3rd, 2010 at 8:02 am

Sorry for the think, but I’m rattling affectioned the new Zune, and wish this, as advantageously as the superior reviews several new hit engrossed, will ameliorate you settle if it’s the reactionist superior for you.